*Note： ( All tuition fee is in RMB)
1.5h Main Subject (25students per class)
1.5h Individual Subject (1-5students per class)
B) Registration Fee
1) Each new student is required to pay a registration fee of RMB2 000 upon submitting the application form.
2) The registration fee is non-refundable.
C) Fee Inclusions / Exclusions
1) The basic tuition fees include all morning and afternoon snacks that the students receive from the school.
2) The optional tuition fees include school bus and dormitory.
3) The tuition fee excludes the school uniform and other student activities such as travelling expenses and meals for field trips and overseas excursions.
1) Textbooks (either hardcopy or other media) will be provided at the beginning of the school year but have to be returned in reasonably good condition at the end of the school year. Students may be charged if the textbooks are lost or damaged.
2) Worksheets and activity books (either hardcopy or other media) will also be provided as part of the school fees.
E) Mode of payment
1) Students can choose to pay the annual basic tuition fee in full at the start of the academic year or in 2 equal instalments.
2) Students who join the school after the official academic year’s start will be required to pay the fees per month based on their starting and finishing dates. For subsequent semesters, the student will pay the semester fees a month before the start of every new semester.
F) Company Discount of basic tuition fee
1) If a company has a certain student number under their financial responsibility, the discount will be based on the number of students. Companies who choose to pay the annual basic tuition fee in full at the start of the academic year can enjoy the following company discounts if payment is received by the stipulated dates:
If the annual basic tuition fee that is paid by the company and/or family in full at the start of the academic year, the following company discounts will be offered:
2) There will be NO company discount for students opting to pay fees by instalments.
G) Sibling Discount of basic tuition fee
1) This discount is applicable ONLY to families with 2 or more children enrolled in the school. The 2nd child receives a 5% discount on the total fees (no discount on Registration Fees). The 3rd child receives a 10% discount on total fees (no discount on Registration Fees).
H) Payment Schedule for the Academic Year of 2018/2019
1) This following schedule only applies to students opting to pay by instalments:
2) While there is no intention to impose a late payment or any other financial penalties, the school reserves the right to do so if deemed necessary and will not reserve the seat for the students.
I) Bank Account
1) The preferred mode of payment is via electronic transfer to the school’s bank:
a) Bank Name
Bank of China, Xi'an Branch, XI`AN YI CUI YUAN SUB-BRANCH
Xi’an Hi-Tech International School
b) Account Number:103644318409
c) SWIFT No：BKCHCNBJ620
2) Once a payment has been made, the payee must submit the original bank transfer slip to the school’s accountant to secure the student(s)’s enrolment completion:
a) In person at the General Office
b) Scanned copy Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Discounts applicable as per date featured on the bank receipt
J) Withdrawal of Students (Fee Refund) Policy
1) Requests for withdrawal must be made in writing by the parents or legal guardians of the student(s) and must be addressed to the head of PR of the school at least ONE month before the planned departure date.
2) There will be no refund of fees for students paying by instalments.
3) A student withdrawing during the first semester will be eligible to receive a refund of 30% of Semester 2’s basic tuition fee.
4) There will be no refund if the withdrawal takes place during the second semester.
5) If a request for a withdrawal takes place before the school’s opening date on August 15th, the application must be made in writing by the parents or legal guardians, and then the withdrawal must be approved by the head of school for a total reimbursement.
6) Students who paid the year’s bus fee and dormitory fee in the academic year and withdraw during semester 1 will receive a refund of 30% of Semester 2’s bus fee.
7) There will be no refund of bus fee or dormitory fee if the withdrawal happens during semester 2.
8) A refund of tuition fees will only be made after the return of the Official Tax Receipt issued by school. We request that you keep a copy of the refund and payment documents for your own safety.
K) The school reserves the right to make any changes to the above mentioned policy.
I/We understand that I am/we are liable for payment of all applicable fees as stated in the present XLIS fee structure and accept the conditions of the schools refund policy.
2018 / 6 / 12